Fall 2023 Returns - Equipment is due January 10, 2024
If you are not enrolled in Spring 2024, devices are due on January 10, 2024. If you need enrollment help, please reach out to our advising team! It is important for you to return equipment on time so Madison College can provide them to other students. If you are graduating or no longer taking classes, you must return by the due date for that semester. If you are not able to return by the due date, please reach out to email@example.com or at 608-246-6949.
How do I return the equipment I borrowed?
Devices can be returned to any of our Madison College campuses. Please note, all hours are subject to change. Please call ahead for most current hours.
- Welcome Center: You can walk up to the Welcome Center (room A1000, front of the building) during their standard operating hours.
- Monday-Friday 9:00am-6:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am-1:00pm
- South: You can come to the front desk during standard operating hours.
- Commercial Avenue: You can either go to Cathy in the Welcome Center or Alicia in Academic Advancement.
- Cathy, Room 120, Welcome Center
- Monday-Thursday 8:30am-5:00pm
- Alicia, Room 108, Academic Advancement
- Monday-Thursday 8:00am-4:30pm
- Reedsburg: You can come to the front desk during standard operating hours.
- Portage: You can come to the front desk during standard operating hours.
- Fort Atkinson & Watertown: You can come to the front desk during standard operating hours.