Specifications: college email
Official form of college communications to students.
- Instructors and departments (enrollment, financial aid, advising,...) communicate with students using college @madisoncollege.edu email addresses.
- Easy to use, web-based, many useful features and tools.
- Integrated with Blackboard, myMadisonCollege and other college systems
- Supported by Technology Services.
Mailbox space for students
- Enrolled students have 25 GB of storage using student webmail Office 365 .
- Access your college email from computers using most web browsers. We do not recommend using Edge, Internet Explorer or Safari.
- Maximum message size (including attachments) is 25 MB.
- Keep in mind that some email systems may not be able to receive large attachments.
- Some file type attachments may be automatically blocked by the system for security reasons.
- Time-out limits with inactivity are established to limit risks.
- Save your work periodically as a draft.
Graduates and former students not currently enrolled at Madison College
- You may have access to your student email for a short period of time after you are no longer enrolled, but the space allocated may be reduced or the accounts may be deactivated.
- When you are close to graduation or are not enrolled for the next semester for any reason, let your contacts know of your alternate email contact information and transition to a personal email account.
Deleted items and Junk email retention
- Automatic delete from deleted items and junk email folders after about 14 days.
Employee and Student accounts
- If you are both a student and an employee, you will have two accounts with two usernames and passwords.
- Policies and permissions vary for student and employee accounts.
Problems logging in?