Your Blackboard classes will be listed under the Courses section of the main navigation menu. You can choose to have your courses display in a list or grid view:
To access a course, click on the title of the course. For example: Biology 101 in the image above.
Top 5 answers:
1. Instructors may not have made the course available to students yet in Blackboard. This is the most common reason.
2. Only students officially enrolled as a student in a course will be able to access that course's Blackboard site.
3. Instructors may merge or combine course sections into one combined course or change the name of the course in Blackboard.
4. Classes from previous semesters are made unavailable to students through an automated process.
5. Check to make sure that your course settings allow you to view the course.
Waitlisted Students as Guests in a Blackboard course will not have access to all course materials:
You may be allowed to enroll in the course and then have full access to the course as a student. - OR - You may be removed from the course after the 7th day from the start date because a space did not open for you to be enrolled in the course.
On your My Blackboard page, in the My Courses module:
During the semester:
Instructors are responsible for making classes available, or unavailable.
After the course ends:
Blackboard courses from previous semesters are made automatically unavailable to students at a scheduled time, usually 4 weeks after the end of the class.
In the meantime, you can:
Most classes are completely removed from the Blackboard system after 2 years.