Login to Blackboard, and you will see your My Blackboard page with sections including My Announcements, Tools, Tasks and more.
Your Blackboard classes will be listed under the My Courses section. Under the section labeled "Courses where I am: Student", you'll find your available Blackboard courses listed.
To access a course, click on the title of the course. For example: Making Mod Europe.
Note: Clicking on an announcement will only show you announcements; it won't take you to your full course.
Top 5 answers:
1. Instructors may not have made the course available to students yet in Blackboard. This is the most common reason.
2. Only students officially enrolled as a student in a course will be able to access that course's Blackboard site.
3. Instructors may merge or combine course sections into one combined course or change the name of the course in Blackboard.
4. Classes from previous semesters are made unavailable to students through an automated process.
5. Check to make sure that your course settings allow you to view the course.
Some students report that they get to step 4 in the course and then are unable to view the assessment.
For this part of this course, you may need to set your browser to accept 3rd party cookies. See the help pages for your browser for information on enabling and disabling cookies for browser-specific instructions.
Waitlisted Students as Guests in a Blackboard course will not have access to all course materials:
You may be allowed to enroll in the course and then have full access to the course as a student. - OR - You may be removed from the course after the 7th day from the start date because a space did not open for you to be enrolled in the course.
On your My Blackboard page, in the My Courses module:
During the semester:
Instructors are responsible for making classes available, or unavailable.
After the course ends:
Blackboard courses from previous semesters are made automatically unavailable to students at a scheduled time, usually 4 weeks after the end of the class.
In the meantime, you can:
Most classes are completely removed from the Blackboard system after 2 years.