Technology Tips and Support for Remote Learning
Get set up
- Familiarize yourself with Blackboard, where you may find your course materials (assignments, quizzes, etc.).
- Take some time to learn about WebEx, a video conferencing tool that may be used in your online courses.
Set up a schedule
- Get in the habit of regularly checking your student email and logging in to Blackboard to make sure you are up to date on assignments
- Print or save a copy of your course syllabus to regularly refer to
Stay active and productive
- Check your student email often. This is the official means of communication for getting in touch with your instructor.
- Save your work early and often. You have a variety of options for where to save your work.
Ask for help
- Your instructor is a great first point of contact if you have questions, especially about particular assignments.
- Get in touch with us at Student Technology Help if you have technology questions.
- If you are struggling with a class, Book A Tutor, to help keep you on track.