Law Library and Paralegal Research Guide
The guide is designed for those in the Paralegal Program or those seeking general legal information
* On-Call Chat Button on our main web page (on right)
* Book a free 30-minute session from our Book-A-Librarian service
* Technology Support via our Remote Learning Guide or the Academic Technology Launchpad
* Call Us for Technology Help 608-243-4444
* Call Us for Reference/Research 608-246-6640
* Text Us 608-554-4659 (Best used for quick questions only)
* Email Us
You can login to Blackboard with your college username or email address and password usually within about 10 minutes after creating your account. Sometimes it takes an overnight process.
You'll find links to Blackboard on the Madison College Current Students page and at the top of Library web pages
Log off the computer completely. Log out of Blackboard or other applications especially when using a shared computer.
Madison College Libraries provide a variety of journal subscriptions for academic use. Know what you want? Want to browse?
If you need assistance finding journal articles:
A paralegal is a person, qualified by education, training or work experience who is employed or retained by a lawyer, law office, corporation, governmental agency or other entity and who performs specifically delegated substantive legal work for which a lawyer is responsible. This guide is not intended to provide legal advice.