Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Libraries Remote Services Overview
Ways to Connect with Us Online
* Chat with Us! via the On-Call tab (right side) for any College need.
* Book-A-Librarian C oach Free 30-minute customized session for our services.
* Call Us! 608-246-6640 For all your research needs.
* Book-A-TechXpert Free 30-minute help with most student technology.
* Call Us! 608-243-4444 Let's talk a ll things technology.
* Text Us! 608-554-4659 Best used for quick questions only.
* Email Us ! Ask us anything.
* Remote Learning Guide . S elf-guided support u sing tabs at top for expert directions.
Spanish Speaking Support Available
El apoyo en español está disponible en nuestra pestaña de ayuda:
Miércoles - Viernes 8:00 am - 3:45 pm
Sabado 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Domingo 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Spring Semester 2021 Hours
Monday-Thursday 8:00 am - 9:00 pm
Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Saturday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Sunday 1:00 pm - 5:00
See below for on-site appointments
On-Site Library Appointments
On-site By Appointment Only * Learn More*
Library use is by appointment ONLY. You must book an appointment to use the library at least 12 hours in advance.
Only current Madison College students may book an appointment. No community member use at this time.
Students are limited to 2 library appointment per week (across all library locations).
Book an appointment at Truax Library or Goodman South Library:
Goodman South Campus Library
Monday and Wednesday 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Tuesday and Thursday 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
*No on-site appointments are available at Goodman South campus on Tuesday, Feb 16 and Tuesday, Apr 6
Book an appointment at Fort Atkinson, Reedsburg or Watertown Library:
Fort Atkinson Library
Monday through Thursday 9:00 am - 1:00 pm