How can I remove the title "Navigation" from the top of a Sidebar in Google Sites?
- Click the More Actions (Gear) icon in the upper right corner of your Google Site
- Select Edit site layout and you'll be able to enable and edit your Sidebar.
- To remove the default title "Navigation" from the top of a sidebar, uncheck the Display title checkbox
How can I add a clickable link (hyperlink) to another site?
- Click the Edit page (pencil) icon and add your text
- Highlight the text you'd like to make into a link.
- Click the Link icon in the toolbar.
- Link to an external page (another website) by entering the URL and select Open this link in a new window.
How do I add more gadgets?
- Select Edit page
- Select Insert
- Scroll down and select a Gadget, or click More Gadgets.
How do I add a theme? (change themes, colors, or fonts)
- Select Manage site from the Gear menu .
- Select Themes, Colors, and Fonts from the left sidebar.
- Select the theme you would like to use for your site. Changes you make will be reflected in the Preview area within moments.
- Click "Save changes."
How do I embed a PDF in my Google Site page (Classic Version Google Sites)
- Find the PDF file in Google Drive
- Preview the PDF file in Google Drive
- Pop-out the Google Drive preview
- Use the More actions menu and choose Embed item
- Copy code provided
- Edit Google Sites page where you want to embed
- Open the HTML Editor
- Paste the HTML embed code provided by the Google Drive preview
- Use the Update button and Save the page