Fall and Spring semester hours:
Monday - Thursday
7:30 A.M. - 7:00 P.M.
7:30 A.M. - 4:30 P.M.
Summer Session hours:
Monday - Friday
7:30 A.M. - 3:30 P.M.
The library is located on the 1st floor (Room D135) of the Downtown Education Center (DTEC) at
The library includes
- a circulating collection of books, journals and magazines
- a reserve collection in support of current DTEC courses
- a reference collection
- a small collection of Spanish language materials
- a Children's Multicultural Collection
- a computer lab with 28 PCs
- free WiFi in the library and campus-wide
- a quiet study area with tables and study carrels
- 2 televisions with VCR playback capability
- a comfortable seating area
- printers available for use by Madison College students
- daily newspapers for in-library use
- a student photocopier in the Cafeteria (Room D231)
LIBRARY - BIBLIOTHÈQUE - BIBLIOTHEK - Tsev Khaws Ntaub Ntawv - БИБЛИОТЕКА - MAKTABA - 図書館 - THƯ VIỆN - ห้องสมุด - ΒΙΒΛΙΟΘΗΚΗ - BIBLIOTECA - المكتبة - KNIHOVNA - 도서관 - KÜTÜPHANE - BIBLIOTEKA
Welcome to Madison College's
DOWNTOWN EDUCATION CENTER LIBRARY
For your studying convenience the Downtown Library is now a
Please silence your cell phone (set the ring tone to vibrate) before you come into the library.
- Forgot your headphones? A $1.50 donation to the Madison College Foundation Library Fund will get you a set of earbuds. Just ask at the desk.
- Check out the libraries' newest digital resource! Films On Demand offers instant 24/7 access to over 6,000 videos and tens of thousands of video segments. There is something for everyone – from economics and marketing to political science and sustainability. See the FOD tab for further information.